Bioactive Packable and Moldable Composite Devices
MacroFORM™, NovaBone’s collagen bioactive glass scaffold, is engineered to have an open porous structure to facilitate the absorption of bone marrow aspirate.
Collagen Bioactive Glass Scaffold
- Mixes with bone marrow to yield a porous scaffold that facilitates bone growth.
- Collagen provides sites for cell and protein binding.
- Moldable bioactive bone graft with interconnected porosity.
- Optimal pore size mimics cancellous bone for accelerated healing.
- Formable, robust texture to prevent migration after implantation.
- The amount of bioactive glass available in MacroForm devices is greater than any other competitive product.