Zcore™ Xenograft Particulate in Syringe
- Pre-filled syringe allows for hydration and precise delivery of graft
- Interconnecting macroscopic and microscopic porous structure supports the formation and ingrowth of new bone
- 88% to 95% Void Space: hyper-porosity of Xenograft cancellous matrix and intra-particle space facilitated by rough particle morphology reduce bulk density of the graft, allowing greater empty space for new bone growth
- Derived from porcine cancellous bone, eliminating risk of BSE transmission
- Heat treated to an optimal temperature that ensures a degree of crystallinity consistent with native bone mineral to allow for remodeling of the healing bone
Zcore™ is an osteoconductive, porous, anorganic bone mineral with a carbonate apatite structure derived from Xenograft cancellous bone. Proprietary processing steps preserve both interconnecting macroscopic and microscopic porous structures of Zcore™ that helps support the formation and in-growth of new bone.